Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Say Cheese!

Children learn many things at a very young age: how to cry till someone comes running, how to whack their sister when they're mad, that candy tastes better than brussel sprouts.
Sometime in the last month, Makayla reached a milestone. She learned to mug for the camera. Pull out the camera and she instantly leans forward and puts on this silly, ridiculous grin.
I wonder where we learn to smile for the camera at such a young age.

This face really is a little scary. No, it's a lot scary. I've never seen this goofy, toothy grin,
except when Makayla spots the camera. I would not recognize the girl in this picture if I hadn't taken the picture myself.

Of course, the next things she wants to do is to see the picture on the camera screen.
One of these days I may actually figure out how to show her.

No comments: