Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet 17 and Never Been....Oh, Never Mind

Happy Birthday Megan!
Megan told me this week that 17 is a "nothing birthday"---not the socially important 16th birthday and not the emancipating 18th birthday. She did not volunteer to forgo her nothing birthday presents.

Here's what Megan's friends were doing last night while Megan was sleeping.


The reluctant birthday morning pose.


Unfortunately for Megan, her birthday is a shared event. She has school, I have two solid days of Hearts and Hands, not to mention a 33rd anniversary to celebrate.
I have a feeling Megan will still be celebrating her nothing birthday without me.

1 comment:

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Happy Birthday Megster! 17 I can't believe it, before we know it you will be going to college up with here! Maybe you, jess and I can take a class together! and Happy 33rd anniversary Mom and Dad! Hope you guys get a chance to get out and go do something fun for it around all the other stuff going on!