Thursday, April 21, 2011

Visitors

We had some visitors come by today. 
Hailey, Makayla, and Amy admiring Ava


 
We took the family to the upscale, 5 star restaurant "Fuddruckers".
Grandpa and Chase

I took a few candid shots of Chase,


 but when he noticed me, he immediately gave me a cheesy, goofy smile.

Cute girls sharing a drink.

 Can you guess which one of these children felt some stress about having all these people to share the "your food is done" buzzer with?
Caden and Hailey

 Wow! This Montana meat is so much better than South Dakota stuff!

Kailyn is working on being a Montana cowgirl. Golly dern, Ashley, your cowgirl boots have sure been popular! I hope baby Pearson isn't expecting to take them over.
 
How fun for Grandpa and Grandma to have a houseful of little sleeping angels for a night or two.
Bassett boys: Chase and Caden

Bassett girls: Jordan and Kailyn

Bassett baby: Ava


Bassetts are on their way to a Bassett family gathering in Wyoming. 
We are so happy we live along the way!

1 comment:

Jorden and Jessica said...

How fun! I so wish I could be there! All the Bassett kids are growing like crazy.