Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Day of Lasts

Our two Billings Stakes having been doing a community service project called "Hearts and Hands" for the past 11 years.

I have been pretty much living at the church since Thursday.

Today was the big day

We cut, sewed, pinned, packaged, separated, tied, and gave from 8 this morning until 5 tonight.

I am completely tuckered out.  It hurts to move. It helps to know this is our very last Hearts and Hands, EVER!

When I got home tonight it was time for Megan to go to prom.

Her very LAST prom.  I would be really excited about that


 if I weren't totally pooped. I might even have done a dance of happiness if it didn't hurt so much to move.

Tomorrow I get to sit in the car all day as we drive 150 miles to make a stake visit to Colstrip.  Then I get to sit in the car for 150 miles as we drive back.  Have I mentioned I'm driving?
However, sometime around Monday or Tuesday, when my old, tired body has recovered, I'll be posting a long-winded "Prom 2011-The Day Chris Retired From All That Stuff". 

You've been warned.

2 comments:

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

hurray for lasts! And meg that is a beautiful dress! I love it. Hope you had fun, we are excited to hear more about it.

Jorden and Jessica said...

Megs you look B-E-A-utiful! Can't wait to see & hear more about it!