Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ashley Is Aging

Today is Ashley's 21st birthday. 
 It seems appropriate to share some pictures of Ashley through the years.
Ashley thinks she wasn't all that cute as a little girl. She's right. She wasn't cute-she was adorable.

Two months old.
Ashley was one of my easiest, happiest babies. 

 3 years old

5 year old Ashley doing what she loved to do--wear dress-up clothes and play with Barbies.

 6 years old-look at those angel kisses all over her nose.



11 years old

 15 years old Ashley with Jessica, Kailyn, and Megan.

 Ashley as a senior in high school.
Ashley always wanted to marry a cowboy. 
See, Ashley?  Wishes really do come true!
Happy Birthday!  We love you!

5 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! You really are very cute and always have been(even if I didn't think so when we were growing up!)I just want to say that the picture of Ashley, Megan, Kailyn, and me, I am not smiling because that was the day after I got my wisdom teeth out!

chrisjones said...

Ha! When I came across that picture, I honestly wondered why you looked so glum.

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Thanks mom! My hair wasn't that bad when I was 3. lets see if makalya can grow that much by next year. And I have never see that pic of me when I was 11. (And thanks for not putting pics of me with my bad hair days)

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Well except for the pic of me when I was 11. What was I thinking! it looks like I'm bald!

Judy said...

LOVE the senior picture. What a beauty (inside and out)!