Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Give A Guy A Tie Day

Happy Father's Day to our favorite Dad!

Special thanks to Hailey and Makayla who spent Father's Day entertaining us while Amy worked. 
Hailey begged me all day to tell her who is cuter, her or Makayla.
I was tempted to say, "The first one to bring me a bowl of ice cream is cutest", or "Whoever does the dishes is cutest", but Stan thinks that's twisted.

I couldn't decide.  I had to declare a tie.


One thing I can decide: something is wrong with Hailey's hair.  Her ponytail as a five year old is 98.308 times thicker than my hair ever was.


This is the hair gene I passed on. Sorry about that, Makayla.

1 comment:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Happy Father's Day Dad! You are the absolute best! Love you and hope to see you soon!
Mom, I have a great idea, tell Hailey she is the cutest when Kayla isn't looking then she'll give you a bowl of ice cream then do the opposite with Kayla and she'll also bring you a bowl! You can't lose with two bowls of ice cream!! Just don't let them talk to each other about it...they might figure out what you've done!