Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bahamas! Part 6: What Megan was up to while Shelly was slaving and we were chillaxin

While snooping looking through Megan's camera, I found this cute picture of my daughters going to a BYU-I class together last week.  It made me wonder if Megan was behaving herself after leaving her chaperones behind. Let's scroll through her camera pictures and see what Meggie was up to when we were in the Bahamas:


She was at girl's camp!  What a perfect place for her to be while we're away.  Camp was in a beautiful spot near Bozeman. I'll bet as I scroll through her camera, there will be breath-taking scenery shots, appreciate-the-wonders-of-nature pictures, and wholesome-groups-of girls-photos.  After all, Megan is a second year "Lite"--one of those older girls who go to camp to set an example, help the adults, and make the Beehives feel excited about the Young Women program.


Oh yes!  This is just what I expected. Here's a picture with that nonmember girl visiting from France. 
She speaks a little English and is a lot of fun. 


And here is a snapshot of these three adorable, sweet, bff young women, freshly off the mountain hike.

and is this a picture of them meditating on their blessings?

Wait--no, they're showing the effects of falling into a blueberry bush!

I wonder how this fits into the medieval theme of this year's camp....?

oo--I guess this depicts how camp food compares with their mother's cooking...

...or maybe they just had too many s'mores?

This could be the picture from the snipe hunt, or maybe it's an example of the ravages of staying up till dawn for 5 days in a row.



What a depressing photograph!  All that time without cell phones, ipods, facebook, and boys!


Now HERE is a picture of some beautiful Montana campers!  Now we're getting to the GOOD pictures. 

WHAT? THE END?
Oh poor Megan! 
Someone must have erased all the best pictures of camp from her camera as a camp prank :{ 

At least these two serious, mature young ladies are going to EFY together in August.  I know we will get some good pictures from that!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, that's some serious eye-bruising going on. I hope you had poor Megan checked out by a doctor. Has it affected her vision? Like maybe making her think boys are cute or something like that?

chrisjones said...

Oh no, Megan doesn't think about boys at all yet.

Hey! I can believe what I want!