Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Chillaxin'

We had a great time having all of our kids here on the fourth.  It was SO much fun, I wish I had actually taken pictures of all of us instead of just thinking about it.


When Ashley and McKay left on Monday, they took Megan with them. 
Megan attended classes at BYU-I with Ashley, McKay, and Jessica. 
 
 
 
 
Jessica, Ashley, and McKay have Anatomy and Physiology together, and Megan had fun being in class with them.  However, I understand she was studying the inside of her eyelids during this class a little later that day:
Too much late night partying with the Pearsons, no doubt.
 
 On Wednesday, I drove down to Idaho and took Megan, the Backmans, and the Pearsons to "our" Idaho restaurant.  Too bad I didn't think to pull out my camera and take a few pictures of everyone.
 
  Ashley, Megan, and I scouted out a few potential future apartments for Megan.  I wish I had remembered to take a pictures of the ones we liked so we could remember what was nice about them.
On Thursday Megan and I headed home.
It's been a hectic year, and I'm long overdue for a break.  Fortunately, Shelly called few weeks before she got to Montana and offered to stay and watch Amy's kids so that Stan and I take some time off and go do something.  We looked at our time frame and bank account
and despite the anemic state of both, decided to take a quick cruise to the Bahamas. 
Nope.  I'm not kidding.
So if you're reading this, we've already gone.  We're probably sitting on the beach, or eating too much food on the ship, or skipping off into the sunset, carefree and childless.  I've got  my camera.  Let's hope I'm not so relaxed I forget to take some photos. 
See you on Friday!

5 comments:

Judy said...

WAHOO!!!! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back. You are long overdue for a vacation.

Doris said...

Way to go Chris and Stan!!!I am so jealous!

Angie said...

Wow! Good for you!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Have fun mom and dad! can't wait to hear about it when you get back! Take lots of pictures!

Bob said...

Now that was a real surprise. You two deserve the break. Hope you have a wonderful time and we'll look forward to hearing about it when you get back.