Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Of Course

The high in Billings today was a toasty 4 degrees, but windchill made it -22. 

So of course, Megan skipped school again and went snowboarding.
It's like Megan is focused more on fun than school.  Let's hope that trend reverses itself before someone moves to college.

The entire country is buried in snow, especially the states east of Montana, with thousands of cancelled flights, backed-up airports, and power outages.

 So of course Stan left this morning to make a quick trip to St. Louis.  He actually made it, even though one leg of his flight was cancelled and rescheduled for later in the day. 
Of course, I'm being purposely mysterious about the reason for this trip, but I will be blogging about it again in about March or so.



Megan stopped by just long enough to change and leave for church.

Of course, now that she's warmed up and not skiing or hanging out with friends, she's feeling her wisdom toothless jaw pain.

Of course this means.


I've been left alone to care for these two scary people.

So of course I cleaned them, pajama-ed them,

then we had a serious talk


about winding things down just in time for bed.

Of course, I'm not too concerned about bedtime, since I'm not in charge of that tonight.
Yeah, Amy's going to fire me.....

4 comments:

Judy said...

Of course, the weather in Redlands is 60 or 70 degrees warmer than it is in Billings.

St. Louis? Maybe Stan is being called as the new St. Louis Mission President? He has that look in the picture, and with your baby graduating . . .

David Kenison said...

I think the Jones family will be moving to Missouri, to be closer to Jackson County. They clearly know things we don't.

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Megan is crazy! Our weather was that cold here and I don't think I am willing to go out there even to get the mail! And I wish I could come party with you 3 girls, instead of taking my micro test.

Doris said...

Perhaps Stan's company is relocating him to St Louis as the new CEO of the office there?