Thursday, October 28, 2010

This One's For You, Ashley


I was talking to Ashley on the phone today and mentioned that Megan died.


Or rather dyed, if you want to get technical.  Ashley wanted pictures, so here you are:


Megan dyed her under hair VERY dark.  Nothing like a new hair-do to shake things up!
Not that Megan NEEDS to shake things up--trust me.
Unfortunately, I didn't get "before" pictures. 
You'll just have to remember "Megan, the old way" on your own.

When Hailey heard I was taking hair pictures, she demanded equal time. 
This time I got "before" shots,

"during" pictures,

and more "during" pictures.  This is where sparse hair comes in handy.  There's not much difference between "before" and "during" skimpy hair.
Hey! I'm talking about Makayla's hair here, not mine!

And finally, here's "after" hair.
You are welcome, Ashley.

2 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

I really like Megan's hair. I always like the, a little bit different hair styles. VERY CUTE!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Thank you mother! I thought she was going to dye all her hair like I did. I like this. now she should had some blue strands, and she'll be set!