Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Blah, Blah, Blah

 What's the best activity for a family when it's 15 degrees outside
and there are 8 feet of new snow on the ground?
Okay, maybe it's only 8 inches.  It just SEEMS like 8 feet.
And that 15 degrees?  That's being generous.  Most the day it was below 10 degrees.

Certain crazy people think it would be a great idea to bundle up and go play in the snow.


Some of the wiser people stayed home.  I know there's no amount of warm clothes that would make me want to be outside today.

Hailey had lots of fun going down the super-steep hill with Uncle McKay.

It's a good day for making snow angels.

Hailey's an expert angel-maker.

It's good to have an Aunt/slave to pull you back up the hill.


On a freezing cold day like today, sitting in the snow looks like lots of fun, don't you think?

Here's something even funner: a snow blanket
(with some help from extra Pearson nieces).

I think Hailey's smile is perma-frosted on.

Here's Makayla praying for MORE snow, COLDER temperatures.

I'm just hoping the weather improves enough so McKay and Ashley don't have to use their car as a sled to get back to Idaho this weekend...

3 comments:

La Candáche said...

I think I would have stuck with you ;) Btw, I figured out why I was using so much memory...turns out you use a lot less memory if you resize your pictures to 640 X 480...or thereabouts, and you really don't need them to be bigger than that for a blog. I would just save copies and change them before uploading them...then you can still have the originals if you want to make prints or anything :)

chrisjones said...

Thanks for the info! Makes sense.

Denise P said...

yea for snow clothes!!