Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Never-ending (Duplex) Story

Stan has put in long hours the last couple of weeks on the duplex.  He's been working every evening from 4 pm until dark-thirty


You know how timing is everything? Well, the timing of the duplex roof has been less than ideal.  The weather has been wet and cold.  It reminds me of September in Montana. 

Oh. 
That explains a lot.


I found this frozen person in the duplex garage today



working hard


trying to earn enough money to buy a board--long board? Snow board? Skate board? I'm bored?
I don't remember.


It's good she's got all the right tools to work on such a challenging project.

Megan is painting all of the replacement fascia. All of the old ones are rotting.  If you can't tell by looking, it's probably a clue that they crumble when touched.

Looks like fun, doesn't it?  Megan will let you come help IF you're willing to donate your earnings to a worthy cause. 
Her cause.


Meanwhile, Stan and crew are nowhere to be seen.  He told Megan some story about needing to exchange a broken nailer.  Stan, you've already used that story twice before. 
You're going to need a new tale.


You don't want people to think you're horsing around.

I hope while I leave to go work on today's stake leadership, you'll get back in the saddle.

When I get home a few hours later from preparations, I find this transformation.


Megan, I'm not liking this new look.  Trust me, that garage grunge look is much better for hanging out with P. Dub-ya.  Just in case you're thinking about having fun while I'm at meetings, 
 you're pre-grounded!

1 comment:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Dang Meg! You are too cute! LOVE the outfit :)