Saturday, August 28, 2010

You Say Tomato, I Say Tornado, A Quiz, And Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me?!?

Hailey: "Grandma, come quick!  Another tomato!"

Me:  "No, that's not a tornado, it's from Grandpa fixing the roof."

Hailey: "Well, he's not doing a very good job.  It looks like a tomato."

Question: Is this a picture of:
a) all the hair Makayla has been growing this summer
b) Makayla's draining, pussing, bleeding, infected ear
c) Makayla's new hair extensions
d) all of the above except for c

And the answer is: d.  Darn that ear! So much for surgery. And keep working on that hair, Makayla!

Hailey: "Grandma, do you know why Makayla does everything I do?"
Me: "Nope. Why?"

Hailey: "Cause I'm so nice,

and sooo cute,

and so, so, so, so, SOOOO fun!"

Hmm.  Should I tell Hailey she forgot humble?

4 comments:

Judy said...

She's humble. She's just HONEST about being nice and cute and fun.

ElderP said...

I wish someone would teach me how to fix a roof.

chrisjones said...

Come on over, John. We'll even let you play with the nail gun!

Miranda said...

Those two girls sure are lucky to have each other!